All 7 art Reviews

Travelling Travelling

I feel like there's something off about the arm in the background. Judging by how thin the character is it looks like more of the arm should be exposed, assuming it's in a resting position. Like maybe an elbow from the back, or a hand on the platform she's sitting on.

RubyDAnimator responds:

thanks for your advice, will be sure to look on it on my future works.

Pikachu Pikachu

Very clean, I like it. Did you use a filter of sorts to achieve such a polygon effect?

B_rds B_rds

I never review based on what I like to see, but rather how much you followed your style, and if there's any errors in the picture. In that sense this is perfect.

Ancient Blacksmith Mask Ancient Blacksmith Mask

Fantastic, very fluid animation. And I can tell that this style is all done on purpose, very nice.

Nice Find Nice Find

Painting and styling on point. I just personally think the right ring finger (the hand further away from view) that's sticking out is too sharp.

YakovlevArt responds:

fair critique. I did have a tough time with that hand, but didn't want to perfect it. so i got it to a point I was happy with and moved on.

Junkrat Christmas skin. Junkrat Christmas skin.

I can't tell if it's done on purpose but "time" should be times. What you have done looks anatomically correct though. That typo just takes a point away

LOVE IS A MOHAWK LOVE IS A MOHAWK

For your style and how you portrayed a side view I think you did great. I in particular like how you did the straps of the tank top to contour to a more cartoony shape.